FW: gleblanc: LDP/linuxdoc/src Busmouse-HOWTO.sgml Ecology-HOWTO.sgml Font-HOWTO.sgml Modem-HOWTO.sgml Plug-and-Play-HOWTO.sgml Serial-HOWTO.sgml Text-Terminal-HOWTO.sgml

I'm forwarding this message from the LDP CVS server on to the LDP Discuss
and LDP Submit lists just to let everyone know that I have committed these
HOWTOs to CVS.  I deleted the Oracle-HOWTO.sgml from CVS, and added the
Oracle7-HOWTO.sgml and the Oracle8-HOWTO.sgml.  I also updated the RedHat-CD
mini-HOWTO.  The CVS Web mirror is at
http://cvsweb.linuxdoc.org/index.cgi/LDP/linuxdoc/.  If you'd like to know
if we have the latest version of your document in CVS, check there.  If we
don't have it, then send a copy to ldp-submit, and we'll get it online ASAP.

	Greg