From: Gerd [mailto:roetg@server3.medizin.uni-leipzig.de]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 9:43 AM
To: ldp-discuss@lists.linuxdoc.org
Subject: Why no link to the unmaintaind HOWTOs?

Hello,

recently, I've read some HOWTO once again.
One thing that I have seen:

On http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/
unmaintained HOWTOs are mentioned in special section

3.3 Unmaintained HOWTOs
There are a number of unmaintained documents.
These are kept around since old documentation is sometimes better than none.
However, you should be aware
that you are reading old documentation.
If the date tag is too old, please consider the HOWTO as unmaintained.
However, there are exceptions, such as old programs (for ex UUCP HOWTO) or
not-so-hot topics (for ex AX-
25 HOWTO).

Unfortunately, no link there. How do I come to the index of unmaintained
HOWTOs?

Thanks for any hint in advance and best regards

Gerd
--
Gerd Roethig
Universität Leipzig, Medizinische Klinik u. PK I