Document updates

I have just completed updates to the SGML source for all of the HOWTOs on
the CVS server.  The updates there are in-sync with the ones that are on
metalab, and I'll try to keep up with LDP-submit for all of the HOWTOs.
I'll haven't gotten a chance to look at the mini-HOWTOs or the Guides or
FAQs, but I'll look at those later.  I did notice that there were two copies
of the Unix and Internet Fundamentals HOWTOs, I removed one of them from my
files, and uploaded the other to CVS.  I'm sure I've forgotten something
important, but my officemates have found the tempo adjust plugin for WinAMP,
so I can't hear myself think.  Later,
	Greg