Re: mini-HOWTO

    D> I think it's simpler for each author to put his email in his
    D> HOWTO.  This allows direct contact.  As soon as a new
    D> maintainer takes over, a new version needs to be immediately
    D> created so that the email address at LDP will be correct.

And mailed out to _everyone_ who has _ever_ bought a CD or created a
mirror with that document included? ;)

A virtual email to the document is permanent, and is also a "proof of
authenticity" and as a means to track the trouble ticket.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com