Re: RAID HOWTOs

On Jan 20,  9:06am, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Subject: Re: RAID HOWTOs
> This would also help people who want to help out
> with the LDP by taking up maintence of HOWTOs that aren't being
> maintained.

Would it help if I put together a list of those HOWTO's that haven't
been modified in "X" amount of time, with pointers to the docs
themselves?

We would then have to determine if the doc itself is still relevent,
in a given context.

This is something that could be done quickly. Perhaps the
page containing this info would have a "mailto:"; pointer
that would come back to this list? - "If you are interested in
working on/modifying/etc this document click...".

just a thought; lmk.

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com