Re: HOWTOs in PDF/PS

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> I got an email earlier today from somebody requesting me to make PDF and
> PS formats available of my HOWTO.
>
> The sgmltools package I've installed doesn't have sgml2pdf and sgml2ps
> scripts.

Try:

	sgml2latex -o ps yourfile.sgml

And behold your postscript version. Then use ps2pdf from a recent
ghostscript and you have a pdf file as well.

Hugo.

PS: Trying existing commands withou any options will show a lot of
interresting options. (Like the -p a4 option to get A4 instead of letter
size pages.)

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/