Re: sgml-tools for Linuxdoc

dave@lafn.org wrote:
[snip]

> Are there more real bugs in sgml-tools?  I found that I couldn't use
> certain symbols in section names.  It didn't like "quotes" there.
> This may not be a bug as the manual says that sometimes you need to
> use &dquot instead of ".

Another annoying bug is that any <tt> tags in a heading causes
these entries in the table of contents to cut the title at the
position of the tag.

Example:
HTML:	6.3 Linux md Kernel Patch
	12.8 fstab
ASCII:	6.3 Linux
	12.8 (TT

These bugs have been pointed out on this list earlier, isn't it
time to keep a list of bugs and suggestions? We seem to be
rehashing these issues at LDP regularly yet very little has
happened until now.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen