Re: LDP Manifesto Draft-4

I feel plain text or HTML as a standard....all others are lovely for
specific systems and should be able to be created from these formats

at least with plain text there is a gaurantee that all systems will be able
to use it......if HTML it should be basic HTML....like

HTML code here

under this line plain text only and NO HTML tags etc

Document plain text here, including all seperators

HTML code here