Re: LDP Manifesto Draft-4

The document has been put in place on the LDP site. It can be
accessed from: http://www.linuxdoc.org/manifesto.html

Note that this document is also linked-to from the front/home
page ("About Us").

Very nice job David (and all others that contributed comments and/or
suggestions).

Please let me know if something does not look correct in
the document.

--

We currently have a link on the front page for "Copyright Info",
that goes to a rev of an older copyright doc. Should this

Comments?

--

regards,

--