Re: Website, spam, etc

<CITE>The site and logo look great! all that i miss from a usability standpoint
<CITE>is a decent search engine (heck even an indecent one); this is sorely
<CITE>needed and we, at metalab, are more than happy to help do whatever it
<CITE>takes to get one up with you.

Search engine is being implemented by Greg as we speak.

<CITE>The banner must die! soon i hope so that the logo gets the better
<CITE>attention that it deserves. congrats to crdempsey@uswest.net

December 15 and we will never see it again :)

<CITE>

<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake	</Goodbye>
		http://3513150318/
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
</Signature>