RE: Caution: Newbie online.

Can we get some sort of revision control server for this beastie?  Just
thinking outloud, but I've certainly got free CPU cycles (work provided P-II
400, and home provided Dual SuperSPARCS).  I'd like to have these all
together, so that we can go through and clean up anyplace that has
"shortcuts" taken (closing tags left off), and then try running the
"polished" docs through whatever translator we're using.  If sunfreeware
goes back online I'll have my trusty xemacs on my Sparc so that I can do the
editing, otherwise it will have to be in my free moments at work.
	Greg
	(who has THREE ideas for new HOW-TOs, but no time to write them)

listmaster@lists.debian.org