SGMLTools

Hello,

I installed the RH6 RPMS of SGMLTOOLS CVS Build August and have been
testing it. Except for a very small error where I had to create a version
file and place the number 4 in it. It seems to be working fine.

I have converted the entire consultants howto (over a 600k doc) with no
problems.

You can get these files from here.

ftp://ftp.us.sgmltools.org/pub/SGMLtools/v2.0/RH6

Please remember that RH6 uses glibc so you should have:

RH5.2 (maybe)
RH6.x
Suse 6.x
Caldera 2.x
Debian 2.x
Slackware 4. || >

I have not figured out if there is something as simple as make html
anymore but using jade from the command line hasn't been difficult at all.
I will say this.... jade is slow. I process on a P133 and with 1.x of the
tools were very fast. Jade with 2.x is slower, but considering the amount
of validating it does I guess that makes sense.

I have also grabbed the source, so if anyone fines a bug let me know, and
send me a patch. I will implement it.

Good Luck!

Poet/Joshua Drake

<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake	</Goodbye>
		http://3513150318/
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
</Signature>