Linux System Administrators' Guide 0.6.2: new maintainer

Lars Wirzenius writes:

	I started work on the Linux System Administrators' Guide in
	December 1992 or January 1993. Gosh, I had energy then. Lately,
	it hasn't been updated very frequently, and it is in need of some
	updates and there's still stuff it should cover, but doesn't.
	I don't have the time or the energy to do anything about it,
	so I've recruited Joanna to maintain the book instead.

	I've received lots of nice feedback from readers. I hope
	Joanna will, also. Treat her gently, and feed her back,
	with comments, fixes, and new material.

Joanna Oja writes:

	I try to follow the good example Lars has set. Please send me
	fixes and patches. Thank you

The new home page for the Linux System Administrators' Guide is at

	http://www.iki.fi/viu/linux/sag/

Version 0.6.2 contains the following changes from version 0.6.1 (the
previous version, and the last version Lars made):

- Removed LaTeX formattings that were left from the DocBook conversion,
- and corrected some misspellings.