Re: CVS@metalab: (was Reasons for wanting to remove my documents)

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Paul Jones wrote:

> Since I'm not up to speed on the QC portion of the LDP planning, I can't
> really say whether it's better to use CVS on our site or on another one.

>From the authors' point of view, it doesn't matter where the site is, just
as long as the document gets QC'ed and made available from the LDP
automatically and on a daily basis.

/Morten

---
Morten Kjeldgaard   <mok@imsb.au.dk>             | Phone : +45 89 42 50 26
Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology    | Fax   : +45 86 12 31 78
Aarhus University                                | Home  : +45 86 18 81 80
Gustav Wieds Vej 10 C, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark | icq   : 27224900