Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

On 28 Sep, David Wheeler wrote:

> In practice, the various documents include their own (different) licenses,
> but the top-level web pages make it appear that something else is going on.

Precisely what I've been trying to point out.

There is a whole layer of stuff that has been added over what I
remember the original Manifesto looking like and saying that almost
completely alters the intent and practise of the LDP.

As Joshua himself points out, the website is the most visible aspect of
the LDP and what it is saying at the moment I think is completely
unrepresentative of what the bulk of LDP authors want and believe.

regards
Terry

--
terry@albert.animats.net, terry@linux.org.au