Re: QC volunteers? (Was: Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd))

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 06:21:06PM +0200, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> People who would like to be part of the QC team should subscribe to
> ldp-submit@lists.linuxdoc.org (mail ldp-submit-request).
>
> Submitted documents should be reread to look for mistakes, typos...

... and then what? mutter comments into the winds?

Is there some document, that even briefly, describes the role and function
of the QC, what actions they should take, and how they should take them?

First priority for the QC should be working out how and what the QC will do.

As an author I'm not interested in submitting a document for QC and having
ten responses telling me the same things. I'd like a single coordinated
response please. Otherwise I might just as well use the community at large
for QC as I always have.

regards
Terry

--