Re: No "bugs" link on linuxdoc.org

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Case in point: I just noticed that
> http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Colour-ls-3.html is full of things like
>
> 	% ls ‐‐color
>
> So I ask myself "hmm, how do I report this?".  I go to the homepage and
> it doesn't tell me.
>

> I've copied Thorbjorn on this email, but I note that he last touched the
> doc two years ago, so he may not be the current maintainer...

I have recently released the mini-howto in the unmaintained area.

The problem is with the conversion utilities, since I believe I have
written the original document correctly.  Does this mean that the linuxdoc
specification will be corrected?

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen               "...plus...Tubular Bells!"
  http://unixsnedkeren.dk/ravn