Re: projects page

Hello,

Absolutely! In regards to your updates and such, Since the format you use
is the same everytime, we could write a perl script that automagically as
you put it, creates the howto-index as well. :)

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>