Re: If you are interested

    P> I have updated the seach engine. If you search for things like
    P> ip-chains it actually comes up now ;)

Interesting --- in my experience, a thesaurus is a very dangerous thing,
and ending completions for technical docs is very nearly the same.

Since I am one of those stuck with the ESS Solo1 sound on my laptop,
it interests me; I don't know if you have the solo1.txt from the
Kernel docs in the collection, but you do have the ALSA and OSS docs:
The simple search "solo" goes astray immediately (someone has to
explain the 6x86l to me ;)