reply fast

olowo Road,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

My name is ego fred former principal officer of the
late Nigeria Head of State General Sani Abacha who
ruled Nigeria between 1993-1998.

I shall like to seek your partnership to transfer the
sum of Thirty Million United State
dollars($30,000,000,00) out of Nigeria.

Source of funds: This is part of the $4bn loot of my
former boss (ref www.tell.org.Tell margazine of Sept
4th 2000.

Ref also-(www.newswatchngr.com)may 18th to 15th 2000.
This will give you more insight into the business i am
proposing to you.

It is common knowledge that my boss made a lot of
deposits through proxies which i happen to be one of
them.A cash deposit of $30,000,000,00 was made by my
former boss in my name in one of the security
companies in Nigeria.This amount was deposited as
photographic materials and this is known only to me
and the General whose sudden death has left the
present Government guessing where and when he stached
the monies. Though $3bn (Three billion dollars)has
been recovered by the Government this is still afar
cry from the amount stached away by the former leader.

I therefore seek a foreign partner who will work with
me in transfering this amount into a foreign account
where it will be safe.It is not safe for me to retain
this amount in Nigeria at this moment thus the urgent
need to move out the funds.

SHARING: On the successful completion of this
transaction you shall be compensated with 30% of this
amount.I shall take 60% and the remaining 10% will be
used to re-imburse any expense incured on either side.

The success of this project is guaranteed and it is
risk free.I am also in complete control of the
situation here so there is nothing to worry about.
I shall give you more details as soon as i receive
your reply .via email;egofred123@yahoo.com

Please treat this as highly confidential and urgent.
yours faithfuly,
ego fred