Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!

You pay only after results are shown to you. How about that!?

We can list your website in all major Search Engines and achieve
Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!

If people cannot find your business in the first
30 matches of a search, then submitting was a waste of time,
money and hope.

Search engine positioning is the most cost effective way
of promoting your Website.

We key on the following major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-Dogpile-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-iwon-Looksmart-
AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek-Snap-
Google-Northern Light-Open Directory-Findwhat-Magellan-Goto-
and Canada

Let us start launching your pages to the top of the search
results today!

Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!

Pay on Performance. You pay only after we show you the results.

You choose how many search engines you want and we take your
website to the TOP. As simple as that!!!

For more information email us at:loginginfo@earthlink.net
with this subject: Send me more information

Or call:

Evelyn Navar
1-718-583-1771

Monday-Friday 11AM to 7PM Eastern Time

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include:
1) contact information (see above); and,
2) the way to be removed from future mailings (see below).

To be removed from this list, please mail to:
asapinfo12@earthlink.net with 'remove' in
subject line and you will be removed from our list.