Workplace English and Summer Specials

[This email is an update of Hong Kong government's Workplace English Campaign
and of Wall Street Institute English specials for July. If you wish to be removed,
or are not in Hong Kong, please click on remove@wsi-hk.com].

The Workplace English Campaign of the Hong Kong government is now in Phase II
-- which is significantly more flexible than Phase I, including funding up to
$HK4,500.  We at Wall Street Institute have assisted over 500 individual applications.
 Please contact us if you would like to know how you or your colleagues benefit
from this program -- 2575 6888.

SUMMER SPECIALS:

We are offering THREE FREE MONTHS of English learning during the month of July.

Anyone enrolling in July can take part in a draw to win a TWO WEEK TRIP to Toronto,
Sydney or London, including accommodation.  Phone us for more details (2575 6888)
or fill in the form below and fax or email by return.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peter Forsythe

Fax form to 2575 1999 or email to July3@wsi-hk.com:

Please send me more information on WEC and Summer Specials:

(For remove, put "remove" in subject line or click on remove@wsi-hk.com)