Re: Lots of SPAM on the list

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 10:23:22PM -0400, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> I'm losing hope about the spam problem on these lists ever being solved.
> Obviously the problem isn't being taken seriously.

Ok, so we will now change our policy and allow only registered users to
post (BTW this will break the list from the website)

> unacceptable; I feel that the list maintainer is plain incompetent to
> allow a announcement list to be used for spam.

Is he alive? I haven't heard of him for a while.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com