Current LinuxFocus articles:
- Computer Assisted Simulation of DNA using Linux and Perl, by Carlos Andrés Pérez
- In this article we discuss a way to generate n-DNA sequences with s-nucleotids using Perl programmes.
- Automate the creation of graphs with Graphviz, by Jean-Etienne Poirrier
- Graphviz is a command-line open source graph visualization software.
- LF Tip: #defines for writing portable C-code, by Guido Socher
- How to get a list of available defines.
Note: Guido Socher is bidding "goodbye" to the LinuxFocus project.
2005-08-20 After many years of very interesting work with LinuxFocus I (Guido Socher) will leave the project. It is difficult step because LinuxFocus was once my passion and hobby, so there are a lot of feelings involved, but I can't do it forever. I will move on to http://tuxgraphics.org. The recently started series on microcontroller programming will continue at tuxgraphics.org. There are a number of people who are willing to continue LinuxFocus. Write to new(at)linuxfocus.org if you want to join them. They need both people and hardware. During the transition LinuxFocus will stay online. To avoid that the existing site becomes unavailable while possible restructuring is ongoing the new team will settle first at new.linuxfocus.org (We will link to it once this site is available). LinuxFocus has 12964 files therefore this seems the best solution. I wish the new team good luck and a problem free start. Regards Guido Socher