Copyright © 1997 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the
Table of Contents Issue #16
- The Front Page
- The MailBag
- More 2 Cent Tips
- News Bytes
- The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- A brief Introduction to the kunf Library, by
- Clueless at the Prompt: A Column for
New Users, by Mike List
- CeBit'97, March 13-19, by Belinda Frazier
- Dynamic IP Web Solution Using Geocities Web Account, by
Henry H. Lu
- Graphics Muse, by Michael J. Hammel
- LGEI Interviews the LG Editor, by Francesco De
- More Linux Security, by Andrew Berkheimer
- New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- SuSE Linux Installation & Getting Started, by
- UniForum'97 March 12-14 by Marjorie L.
- Weekend Mechanic, by John M. Fisk
- The Back Page
The Answer Guy
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML.
They are provided
strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in
the format of your choice;
there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements! Send your
comments, criticisms, suggestions
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,