- Linux International is collecting
that mention Linux, GNU and other freely redistributable software.
When you see such an article, please send the
following information to
- Name of publication
- Publisher's contact address
- Name of author
- Author's contact address
- Title of article
- Page number where the article starts
- The URL if available online
- A summary of the article, including your opinion
- If you believe that Linux was not given fair treatment in
an article, review or news story, send the details, including
the above information, to
so that an appropriate response can be sent to the publisher.
If you contact the publisher directly, be professional and
sure of your facts.
- If you involved with a Linux related project, issue
to appropriate news services on a regular basis.